oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] Meetup at Innovate today

Summary of what we have discussed at Innovate.

Dear Attendees,
Please correct me if there is something missing or wrong.

Issue 1. Simplify RDF Vocabulary ... Close
Issue 2. Namespace
	- URI ... [OSLC Top]/ns/promcode#
	- default prefix (used in documents) ... promcode
Issue 3. Change resource ... Close
Issue 4. Liaison to Core TC ... Close
Issue 5. RDF Vocabulary document
	- Aoyama-san will send request to create PROMCDE TC Wiki
	- Arthur will create initial document on the Wiki
Issue 6. Resource shape
	- Arthur will take action later
Issue 7. Measurement
	- Arthur will explain Estimate and Measurement OSLC WG vocabularies
Issue *. Relationship with existing domains
	- Arthur suggested separate classes ares ok for PROMCODE
		- PROMCODE focuses on project management domain, CM is change
management domain.
	- We need use case
		- Use case for PROMCODE only
		- Use case for PROMCODE with other domains (e.g. CM, RM, Asset)
Others
	- PROMCODE current scenario is not Linked Data but just utilizes RDF
with standard vocabularies
		- One reason is disconnected environment (e.g. exchange data
between OEM and Supplier)
		- Quad instead of Triple may be better to use in this case

-----
Masaki Wakao (若尾 正樹)
STSM, Rational Development, Tokyo Software Development Laboratory, SWG, IBM
E-Mail: wakao@jp.ibm.com Phone: 080-6706-8299 (Tie: 206-8299)