oslc-promcode message

Subject: Fw: Documentation of OASIS OSLC PROCODE TC Spec. WD

OASIS OSLC PROMCODE TC Members:

Here is a template of OASIS specifications.
Wakao-san suggested a good example of OASIS OSLC CM Spec. under development at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/oslc-cm-v3.html

Regrads,
Mikio
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: Documentation of OASIS OSLC PROCODE TC Spec. WD

Mikio -

That is great news. Yes, if you would fill out a template request at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request, we will create a starter document for you with all the cover page material and document metadata already prepared.

We handle most tasks TCs need through tickets like these. They put tasks in my TC Admin JIRA project so that the work doesn't get lost.

Congratulations! You are making great progress.

Best,

/chet

Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org