oslc-promcode message

Subject: Groups - ResourceShape update uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear committee members,

I updated our ResourceShape document on our wiki page based on our last resource model.

TODO: According to last discussion, we still have to extract Measure to use EMS resource.

The document uploaded is a ResourceShape dotlit file.
You can open it with any text editor.
With respect to Arthur, it is beneficial to use table format rather than a Turtle file.
However, it seems not a trivial work to make a XSLT script.
So I decided to use both table format and Turtle code blocks.

(1) Using dotlit[1] can generate a ttl file.
(2) Pandoc[2] or any Markdown parser[3] can generate an HTML file (to paste to our wiki).

--
Kaz FUNAKOSHI

[1] https://github.com/zoopdoop/dotlit
[2] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
[3] http://playground.k11i.biz/mp/, it does not render tables, though.
-- Mr. Kazuhiro Funakoshi
Document Name: ResourceShape update

Description
A ResourceShape dotlit file.
(1) Using dotlit[1] can generate a ttl file.
(2) Pandoc[2] or any Markdown parser[3] can generate an HTML file.

[1] https://github.com/zoopdoop/dotlit
[2] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
[3] http://playground.k11i.biz/mp/
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Kazuhiro Funakoshi
Group: OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Contracted Delivery (OSLC PROMCODE) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2014-09-07 21:30:09