oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Re: Including files in specifications for PROMCODE

Arthur,

Let me confirm the expected changes. Because I could not understand your
intention of the E-mail to Robin Cover very well.

(1)
Our shape document should have @base address like [1] which redirects to real
files [2] in case of text/turtle, and [3] in case of text/html. Therefore each
of @base address should be [3].

[1] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape/Artifact
[2]
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.ttl
[3]
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.html
[4] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape/

(2)
Can I change these as:
[1'] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape#Artifact
[2]
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/Artifact.ttl
[3']
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape.html#Artifact
[4'] https://doc.open-services.net/oslc-promcode/ns/shape#

I would prefer to generate single html document for shape.html and redirect
request like [1] as [2] or [3'], rather than Artifact.html or WorkItem.html.
The reason is that ReSpec seems to generate entire document in single html
with a big header and it is not suitable for each documents about individual
resource shapes.
And no change to resource shape files [2], they are individual ttl files about
individual resource shape.
Is this able to be done with .htaccess file as well?

--
Kaz