oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: OSLC TC roadmap update to OASIS OSLC MS SC

Hi Jim and PROMCODE TC members:

The PROMCODE TC comes to the stage of finalizing the TC draft.
According to Kamimura-san and Wakao-san, you are serving as
the editor of Core specification, and discussing re-scheduling of the spec.
Our PROMCODE spec. is surely based on Core spec.
So, we, PROMCODE TC, are working to align our spec and schedule for those of Core spec.

Attached please find three time lines: On page 2, you can see
- Our previous schedule (updated on April 22),
- Expected schedule of Core spec. based on the information by Kamimura-san and Wakao-san
- New scheduke of PROMCODE (tentative)
Since some member companies are alredy implementing PROMCODE spec. and plan to
use sometime in the later half of 2015.
And, fiscal year of Japanese companies will end at March,
PROMCODE TC is expected to complete standardization until end of March 2016.

I would like to know
1) The latest schedule of Core spec., and
2) Possibility of standardization of Core until early or middle of March 2016
   so that PROMCODE spec. can be standardized in line with Core spec.

I very much appreciate your help to make the PROMCODE spec. standardized
with Core spec.

Best Regards,
Mikio
-----Original Message----- From: Masaki Wakao