oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] ReSpec Updates

Hi Jim,

Thank you to let us know. I've noticed Nick started hosting ReSpec on his Github page(from Core TC meeting log), so I send him my pull request(to fix multi-valued range problem) recently, it was already merged there.

TC members,

I've updated our snapshot draft generates from updated ReSpec, if you find some problem, just let me know.

Best regards,
Kaz

 -----Original Message-----
From: oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jim Amsden
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:29 AM
To: PROMCODE TC
Subject: [oslc-promcode] ReSpec Updates

Nick Crossley has done some recent work on a version of ReSpec cloned from Steve’s repository. The version at https://ndjc.github.io/respec/builds/oasis/respec-oasis-common.js <https://ndjc.github.io/respec/builds/oasis/respec-oasis-common.js> improves support for shape tables by handling multiple values of oslc:range, and showing oslc:representation in the table. It also includes changes to generate the OASIS citation block, and some other minor corrections.

Note that previous changes included in both Nick's and Steve’s clones provide sorting of vocabularies by term name within each category, and sorting of shape tables by property name. A commit comment in this PROMCODE mailing list indicated that a work around was put in place to handle sorting - that work around may not be needed now.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575