oslc-promcode message

Subject: comments on Chapters 4-7

Here are comments on Chapters 4-7.

Remaining items are on improving explanation in Chapter 6 on Class, Subclass and extended properties, and Chapter 8. On Chapter 6, I and Wakao-san intereacted with Matsumoto-san, There seems some challenge here since much of descriptions is generated by a tool from ttl and resource Shape.

On Chapter 8, I will read it next week and will give feedback to Wakao-san.

Tsutomu Kamimura

Consultant, IBM Tokyo Lab Strategy