pbd-se message

Subject: Fwd: [pbd-se] Uber review of the reviews of wd04 R2

Thanks Gail for taking the time to monitor and comment on the work as we seek to put out the first CSD document.
Your comments below are now distributed to the TC.

Best,
Dawn.

P.S. Sander, we will no doubt have several updates after a first CSD is put out as well. Chet has mentioned that some TCs put out as many as 7 CSD updates before going to public review.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gail Magnuson <gail.magnuson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM
To: Dawn Jutla <dawn.jutla@gmail.com>

Hi Dawn,

Here are my comments. I am not certain who did not receive them, per the email below.

Best, Gail

This is the mail system at host lists.oasis-open.org.

                   The mail system

<pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org>: permission denied. Command output: Sorry, only
    certain individuals may post to this committee. If you participate in this
    committee and have posting privileges, but are having trouble posting,
    please forward this error message to admin@lists.oasis-open.org (#5.7.2)
    ERROR: postqmail-local Error #77

Final-Recipient: rfc822; pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org