pbd-se message

Subject: Brief introduction

Hi folks! I've just joined the PbD-SE group and would like to introduce myself.

I'm Associate Professor at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM), involved in several research projects regarding privacy engineering.

Here at UPM we are currently focusing on privacy requirements operationalization, and the use of heuristics to move from principles to design requirements (you can find in [1] a light paper briefly describing our position on this matter). The results are being applied to different projects e.g. PRIPARE, which recently joined PbD-SE on its own.

Although I'm still trying to catch up on the group status and advances, I can see that our work is somehow aligned with PbD-SE methodology and the idea of de-composing principles into lower level sub-principles. Thus, we are excited about joining your discussion on these issues and, if considered as valuable, contributing with inputs and comments.

I am looking forward to joining the next call.

Best regards,
--
José M. del Álamo

[1] http://web.dit.upm.es/~jmdela/ESPRE2014.pdf