pbd-se message

Subject: PbD-SE TC meeting cancelled / restart in January 2015

Hi all,

Our next PbD-SE TC meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 10 December 2014.

At our last meeting I took an action item to organize our 'issues' in JIRA. TC admin has created a JIRA space for our TC, but I have not been able to work our issues into the system.

As we don't have any other pressing matters, we believe the agenda for our scheduled meeting will be too light-weight.

Given this is a busy month for most TC members, we agreed to not have our December meeting and make a fresh start in 2015.

Our next meeting will be Wednesday 14 January 2015. Please feel free to submit any topics you would like to schedule for our next meeting.

We wish all of you a wonderful holiday season!

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen
OASIS PbD-SE TC Secretary