pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] PbD-SE maturity model

On the call now.

I’m not sure on what model we’re going to initially work around?

What methods for comments are there?

Ciao

Mike

Cyber security is serious business for us all – so ACT accordingly!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikedavissd

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dawn Jutla
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 7:21 AM
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pbd-se] Tomorrow's meeting 1:30 EST as scheduled

Dear PbD-SE Committee:

Looking forward to continuing our discussion on a PbD-SE maturity model tomorrow.

You may recall that Gershon generously volunteered to put committee members' comments on our draft committee specification document and on the committee notes document in JIRA. He has indicated that he will complete this exercise soon. Then we may work to dispose of the comments formally via JIRA.

Kind regards, Dawn.