pbd-se message

Subject: Groups - pbd-se-v1_0-wd08.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear Committee Members:

Happy New Year!

Please see uploaded document for major edits to the conformance section and to the maturity model - for discussion at tomorrow's meeting. I will take you through the proposed edits.

Updates to section 1.5. are forthcoming. We will discuss one or more approaches tomorrow.

Thanks, Dawn.
-- Dr. Dawn Jutla
Document Name: pbd-se-v1_0-wd08.docx

Description
Draft Committee Spec
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Dawn Jutla
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2016-01-12 10:47:15