Subject: Re: [pkcs11] CK_ULONG considered harmful?

On 5/17/2013 4:14 PM, Valerie Anne Fenwick wrote:
 For now, I haven't heard of any problems in this
area and we've been delivering 64-bit (& 32 bit) PKCS11 libraries for nearly
10 years.

I don't know what the current implementations do - part of the reason why I asked the
question.

We seemed to have taken the sample header files largely unmodified,
so we have: typedef unsigned long int CK_ULONG;

Is anyone else having actual issues with this?

Valerie

I think the right thing to do here is for me to withdraw this comment (unless someone comes up with an actual problem encountered).

Mike