Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Proposal: Define CKA_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN constants

On 6/26/2013 2:35 PM, Stef Walter wrote:
Should we just choose CKV_? That's the option that seems more broadly
>>acceptable. In that case, will you make a proposal to update the OTP
>>stuff?
>
>So CKV_OTP_*, CKV_MIDP_* and CKV_CERTCAT_*?
Yeah, that's what I'd prefer.

>Sure I can't talk you into
>CKCM_ and CKCC_?
It's just that these really start to be unreadable.

OK - but then you have to enumerate each item and the enum type it is associated with (as part of the definitions - maybe put a header on the table where the constants are defined that relate it back to the typedef?

Mike