Subject: schedule for PKCS #11 v2.40

Hi –

As we discussed in our PKCS 11 TC on Wednesday, we want to target our F2F on 16-Sept for a vote to initiate the public review on the set of PKCS #11 v2.40 documents (Base, Current, Historical, Usage Guide, Profiles).  With that in mind, please observe these deadlines for any proposals you want the TC to consider for V2.40:

Friday 3-Aug:  cut-off date for any proposals to be considered for v2.40

Friday 31-Aug: freeze date for V2.40 docs and beginning of pre-ballot review

Monday 16-Sep: motion to initiate ballot to promote all v2.40 docs to Committee Spec/Note drafts and to request 60-day public review

Regards,

Bob / Valerie