Subject: Base spec and current mechanisms WD04 (1)

Hi

Rather than keep incrementing the draft versions, which I have to maintain at the table at the end of the documents, I’d rather try to make this version as grammatically and typographically correct as is possible and then promote.  It’d be onerous to keep rev’ing versions each time a typo is found.  That said, I’ve put a superscript (1) to denote that this is a typo corrected upload.

If for OASIS official reasons, we need to update the rev once this review is complete, I’ll gladly do so.

What I would ask is that folks continue to review and check, especially their respective contributions, to make sure I’ve included them correctly and as they were intended.

Thanks

--Chris