Subject: review of comments from v2.40 public review in today's PKCS 11 TC call

Hi –

In our PKCS 11 TC call, i’d like to look at the comments from Dieter Bong, Jaroslav Imrich and Francis Dupont that might require more than editorial changes to the v2.40 docs.  I’ll re-send those emails in a moment, with an indication in each one of what I think might be an issue of substance.

Regards,

Bob