Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Topics for F2F

On 04/04/2018 02:29 PM, Fenwick, Valerie wrote:

Hi Folks

Please send me, Tony & Bob the topics for the face-to-face next week (April 11) you may have, in addition to closing out on 3.0 and whether or not to participate in RSA 2019 as a TC.

The Face to Face will likely be in Mountain View, CA – Tony working to confirm with Bob.

Actually the Face to Face is in Sunnyvale (we've moved). Our build actually has our logo on it now, though we only occupy the 5th floor. I've updated the calendar with the address and parking instructions.

bob

Valerie