Subject: V-next editors

Hi Folks â

Sorry I couldnât find the reference while on the phone, but we had previously made the following motions for âv-Nextâ:

  • Tim moves to have Tony Cox as co-editor for V-Next PKCS#11 for Spec, Current mechanisms, historical mechanisms. Greg seconded. Comments: Good luck. No other comments, objections or abstentions. Motion carried.
  • Tim moves to have Dieter Bong as co-editor for V-Next PKCS#11 for Spec, Current mechanisms, historical mechanisms. Greg seconded. No abstentions, objections or comments. Motion carried.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes11042018

I agree with Tony, though, reaffirming now that weâve picked a âV-Nextâ name makes sense, and also capturing any other documents, since it has been more than a year! ð

Valerie