Subject: XMSS identifiers allocated.

This is the output of the allocate tools. I've decided to just push it to the mailing list rather than bounce it through philip. I used philip's original proposal sent to me as the suggested values. NOTE CKR_KEY_EXHAUSTED is already defined. the CKM_XMSS identifiers were adjusted because the original proposal conflicted with CKM_HSS.

-------------------------

In accordance to our standing rules, the following identifiers have been
allocated for your proposal "XMSS and XMSSMT proposal".

Errors:

Â#define CKR_KEY_EXHAUSTED 0x00000203UL

Key types:

Â#define CKK_XMSSÂÂ 0x00000047UL
Â#define CKK_XMSSMT 0x00000048UL

Mechanisms:

Â#define CKM_XMSS_KEY_PAIR_GENÂÂ 0x00004034UL
Â#define CKM_XMSSMT_KEY_PAIR_GEN 0x00004035UL
Â#define CKM_XMSSÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0x00004036UL
Â#define CKM_XMSSMTÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0x00004037UL

Attributes:

Â#define CKA_XMSS_PARAMSÂÂ 0x00000615UL
Â#define CKA_XMSSMT_PARAMS 0x00000616UL

This represents the following changes to your original proposal:
ÂÂÂ CKM_XMSS_KEY_PAIR_GEN was changed to 0x4034 because the proposed 0x4033
ÂÂÂÂ conflicted with CKM_HSS
ÂÂÂ CKM_XMSSMT_KEY_PAIR_GEN was changed to 0x4035 because the proposed 0x4034
ÂÂÂÂ conflicted with CKM_XMSS_KEY_PAIR_GEN
ÂÂÂ CKM_XMSS was changed to 0x4036 because the proposed 0x4035
ÂÂÂÂ conflicted with CKM_XMSSMT_KEY_PAIR_GEN
ÂÂÂ CKM_XMSSMT was changed to 0x4037 because the proposed 0x4036
ÂÂÂÂ conflicted with CKM_XMSS

Please update your spec before sending it to ballot.