Subject: final question of the day - Adding proposals to the specification

Hi

back when I was last part of the TC, there were discussions on how to make the editors lives easier.  The consideration was that once a proposal was accepted, the proposal authors could work with the editors to get each proposal in to the spec.  Rather than trying to do it all at the end after it is no longer fresh in our minds.

Did those discussions go anywhere?

What is the process now for working the proposals in to the specification?

Thanks

Darren