Subject: Re: [pkcs11] BlueJeans is going away...

Bob,

For the KMIP and SAM Technical Committees we use a Zoom account it works well on Windows and MacOS but talking to a couple of our people who use Fedora or Arch on their workstations they have some issues with the clients which donât seem to give reliable status for things like Mute, Notifications, etc., as well as driver problems for sound.

I believe that the OpenSSL team has a number of folks who use Google meeting as a number of them are Linux users, perhaps Tim can give us an update on the usage of that as it seems all you need is a browser.

Regards
Greg

==
Greg Scott