Subject: PKCS11 TC Meeting of 24-May-2023

Considering the number of updates that have been put up on the document register I thought it would be a good time to just lay out these changes before the meeting.

I have been through and added the updated proposals into the PKCS 11 TC Wiki so that these are available when we go through the V3.2 work items.

NIST Post-Quantum Algorithm Mechanisms

Bob has updated the following proposals:

Also added:

TLS 1.2 Extended Master Secret

Bob has uploaded:

GCM and CCM

Hamish has uploaded:

C_SetPIN

Tim has previously uploaded:

There were so many updates during this past period that I found it helpful to see the above summary while I was updated the meeting agenda and noting how Kavi really doesnât like long complicated messages in meeting updates I though I would send out this summary, I hope all of the links are OK for everyone.

Regards
Greg

==
Greg Scott