Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Whoops - I believe I owe you a call for consent for OASIS Standard

Chet,

Thanks for that, I did talk to Bob Relyea last week about this as we both have been somewhat busy with V3.2 proposals and the NIST Post-Quantum encryption papers we are working through and I was going to leave it until after the July 4th long weekend to get in tough but you beat me to it. :-)

Sending that email now.

Thanks
Greg

==