Subject: Groups - Public Private Key Object Linking v2 uploaded

Submitter's message
All,

Here's the updated version of the public/private key object linking proposal. This version clarifies which party is responsible for providing the attribute for generate vs create and includes updated sections from the v3.1 spec.

I would like to point out the note I included in the document with respect to requiring the client to provide the value in C_CreateObject calls as it breaks backwards compatibility which we should balance against the additional burden on the module to compute this value when C_CreateObject is called to create a private key (thus requiring the public key to be generated in order to compute the value).

Sincerely,
Jonathan
-- Mr. Jonathan Schulze-Hewett
Document Name: Public Private Key Object Linking v2

Description
Updated version of the public/private key object linking proposal. This
version clarifies which party is responsible for providing the attribute
for generate vs create and includes updated sections from the v3.1 spec.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Jonathan Schulze-Hewett
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC