Subject: Minutes for 13 Sep

Greg, Bob,

On reviewing the minutes from our last meeting , I noted the following:

Usage Guide for V2.4Âshould be reviewed and a decision made on this work item as we move forward if we can include this in the next version as informative section.

My recollection is that the v2.40 UG needed to be reviewed to determine how much of the material was still relevant and a decision made based on that review to either reintroduce the UG (requires an editor) or split up the content as already noted to go into the spec as informative notes. I can see benefits in both approaches.

Suggested revision:

Usage Guide for V2.4Âshould be reviewed and a decision made on this work item as we move forward [to either update the UG for v3.x or] include the content in the next [Spec] version as informative sections.

Sorry for the late review - it was a long trip back from ICMC

Thanks,

--

Tony Cox
TC Logic Pty Ltd