Subject: Minutes PKCS11 TC Meeting of 6-Dec-2023

Hi Folks,

I have managed to upload the minutes of the last meeting and they are at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes20231206Âfor review.

The Work Items for PKCS#11 V3.2 have also been updated at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/3.2WorkItems

While working through the meeting and taking notes the session on the RNG Flag was particularly long and seemed to wander along various topics. I know there was a request at the very end of discussing the Work items to add in a new work item for a Hardware Object Flag but I missed the context and of course no one volunteered to be responsible for that item. If anyone would like to add more context I would be happy to update the item.

Please let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected.Â

I plan to now work through the preparation for the Kavi update and will advise if there are any issues when the system is back up.

The next scheduled meeting is now 17-Jan-2023.

Wishing everyone the best for the upcoming Festive Season.

Regards,
Greg

==
Greg Scott