Subject: Comments to PKCS#11 v3.0 Errata

All,

When reviewing the PKCS#11 v3.0 Errata Working Draft 2, I noticed the following in section 2.5 Modification of EC pPublicData Meaning:

2nd sentence states “For ECDSA keys …”. We changed this sentence in the final version of PKCS#11 3.1 specification to “For short Weierstrass EC keys …”, after issuing WD2 of the Errata. The Errata should thus be updated to use the same wording as the PKCS#11 3.1 OASIS Standard.

For the final version of the Errata, I’m wondering whether we may keep the old template or have to / should better use the new one?

Best regards,

Dieter

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managing Directors: Stefan Auerbach, Martin Stamm, Hacan Tiwemark

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.