Subject: PKCS11 3.0 Errata processes

Hi Folks,

PKCS11 3.0 Errata processes

Please refer to Items 12, 13 and 14 in the OASIS Motion & Ballot Language Template published at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53768

Now Dieter has kindly reviewed and updated the current Working draft 03 of the Errata for PKCS#11 Current Mechanisms Specification V3.0. at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/71629/pkcs11-curr-v3.0-E01-WD03.docx

If the TC is happy with this document then I believe the next steps are for the TC to approve the working draft as an errata draft and confirm that the corrections do not constitute Substantive Changes.Â

While that will promote the working draft to an errata draft we will then need to take this to a public review for 15 days. I am going to make a suggestion that we could do this at the same time as making the following motion by combining the the motion text for the examples in Items 12 and 13 as follows.

Motion text:

That the TC approve Working draft 03 of the Errata for PKCS#11 Current Mechanisms Specification V3.0. at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/71629/pkcs11-curr-v3.0-E01-WD03.docx as an Errata Draft to PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification Version 3.0 approved on 15 June 2020 and confirm that the errata corrections do not constitute Substantive Changes to the Standard, further that the TC approves submitting this Errata Draft for 15 day public review.

Can anyone see any problem with the process outlined above?

Regards
Greg

==
Greg Scott