Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Minutes PKCS11 TC Meeting of 31-Jan-2024

Dieter,

Thank you again for the review of the minutes, Tim has confirmed that the second version that was in the chat was the version he intended not the version in the email. Sorry I missed the chat window while I was trying to take minutes.

I have updated the minutes to reflect this email thread.

Great catch.

Regards
Greg

==