pki-askvendors message

Subject: Re: [pki-askvendors] Revised Ask Vendors survey

Shivangi Nadkarni wrote:
> I'm with you on your thoughts. Lets quickly move
 > ahead once everyone on the SC has given their inputs.

Since we have a PKI TC meeting tomorrow, I'm going to
revise the survey to reflect our agreements and post it
to the PKI TC list. The only person on the SC who hasn't
commented is Jiafu. Jiafu, feel free to comment at any
time (or not).

> What are the next steps? U mentioned someone who could
 > help with vendor lists, right?

Yes. I said:

   In order to get good contacts for electronic commerce
   software, I will contact Krishna Sankar, who previously
   volunteered to help us pin down exactly what
   our survey respondents meant by "Electronic Commerce".

I sent an email to Kirshna a week ago. No response yet.
I suspect that he's busy, as we all are. I think we can
proceed with refining the survey and sending it to the
contacts we have now for Document Signing and Secure Email.
Once Krishna returns and helps us figure out Electronic
Commerce, we can deal with that. OK?

I will proceed with this plan unless I hear objections.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature