pki-education message

Subject: April 15 Meeting Notes

Title: April 15 Meeting Notes

Hello Everyone,

Please review the notes for our meeting on April 15/04.  I'm not sure if I've got all the names of the sites correctly.  Please let me know if I didn't.

Art and Jean, you are welcome to research on sites that are not listed below - simply email the SC a list of sites that you are covering.

Thanks june

******

Attendees:

Steve Hanna
Steve Orrin
Andrew Gottfried
James Falkner
June Leung

Absent:
Kefeng Chen
Art Botterell
Jean Pawluk

The group reviewed the Action Items for the Education SC and decided to categorize existing materials to 5 categories:

1. Benefits/Value
2. ROI
3. Risks Management
4. Applicability
5. Examples

In the next two weeks, each Education SC member will conduct research and document their findings.  We have divided the tasks as follow:

Steve Hanna
Netscape
Computer Associates
Tim Hope's site