pki-education message

Subject: Meeting now?

Are we meeting now? I'm using the bridge
number that Kefeng sent out last time
(reproduced below), but the host hasn't
joined yet. I don't mind skipping today.
I'm using the time to do my homework for
this SC. But if other folks want to meet,
please send an email and we'll find a way
to do so.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature