pki-education message

Subject: FW: Consultant Cost

Good Morning,

In our previous conference call, we discussed that maybe it's a good idea to come up a proposal to hire a contractor to revamp/update the PKI member section resource page as well as have this person write the 'gap' information on our behalf.  I see the resource page falls under the responsibility of the Education SC because it includes Education Materials on PKI.

I've asked John Sabo to provide me with some information regarding the contractor he hired 1.5 years ago and I've attached his response.

I am in the middle of compiling our list and it will provide us with more info on the 'missing' documentation.

The link below points to the existing resources.  We also have to find a spot to publish our progress to date.
http://www.pkiforum.org/resources.html

Let me know your thoughts.

1) Do we need contractors?
2) How many hours a week would we need this person?
3) Will this be an ongoing contractor or only for a few months?
4) If it's only for a few months, what do we do for maintenance of the site?
5) Would the same contractor be writing documentation as well as revamping the site?

thanks june

June Leung
Manager, PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.