pki-ms message

Subject: PKI Member Section Steering Commitee

It has been brought to my attention that the PKI MS SC
is accepting nominations from OASIS members to serve on
the commitee.  I understand that I have been/will be
nominated to serve on the SC.

As per OASIS rules, I would like to affirm that should
I be nominated and approved, I would be willing and
honored to serve on the SC.  Thank you.

Regards,

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.