Subject: support for Oasis PKI Forum

Dear Friend,

I am an electrical engineer. I headed the C-DOT, the premier R&D institute for telematics in India. I have been the first Controller of CAs and had appointed four CAs there.

I am now a Consultant to the Information & Communication Technologies Authority in Mauritius for the setting up of the national PKI to enable e-governance and e-commerce applications.

I am happy to learn about Oasis PKI Forum on the web. I shall be very happy to participate in this useful forum as a member/supporter. If you need any further details, kindly let me know.

Thanks, and with Best Wishes,

Kailash N. Gupta

Office Phone:                 +230-2421201 / +230-2172222
Office Fax:                +230-2177777
Additional email:        kailash_narain@vsnl.net