Subject: [pki-tc] FW: PKI TC Conference Call - 2/28/03

All:  Information regarding the next PKI TC conference call.  We will be
discussing several important items including the up coming face to face
meeting agenda.   I encourage everyone to participate.   Thanks.

The next OASIS PKI TC teleconference will be held on Friday, February 28,
2003  11AM to 12PM EST.

The agenda will include:

- Review of Minutes of January 10, 2003 Conference Call
- Review and Vote on PKI TC Charter
- Discussion of agenda and logistics for March 25-27 face to face meeting
- Discussion of proposed work itemscall for nominations for PKI TC Chair and
Vice Chair
- Other Business

Call-In Information:

Domestic:       877-738-6379