Subject: Document -> PKI Issues SC

The attached document describes a single PKI issue.  It probably
contains an incorrect "solution" department as well.  Anyway it
represents the first document (I could not find any in the archive)
describing an issue.

I propose a document per issue and then an index.

I would like to get feedback on both the document itself as well
as some ideas about the format for issues.

BTW, who is able to actually put things in archives?  I cannot
as it seems.

Anders

e-government-ID-A.Rundgren.pdf