Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Must attend 2 of 3 meetings to vote

Anthony Nadalin wrote:
> The Web site has no record of conference calls (date and time)
> can you please re-post the date and time and any call-in
> information of scheduled calls, this way we can know up front
> when to expect to participate

Tony,

The PKI TC members page includes information about our next
concall. Have you tried going to that page? The URL is
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/index.php
You must login before you get access.

The information about our next concall was also sent to the
PKI TC email list in Terry Leahy's email of April 4, which
I have reproduced below. Please let me know if that doesn't
clear up the matter.

At a previous meeting, we agreed to schedule our concalls
for the third Wednesday of each month, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Eastern U.S. Time. Of course, we may decide to change
that in the future. But you might want to block out that
time on your calendar.

I look forward to your helpful participation in the TC.

Thanks,

Steve