Subject: RE: [pki-tc] unable to join call!

I am sorry for the inconvenience.   We must not know how to work the OASIS
system as we are unable to set up a OASIS/PKI TC specific conference line
(this is one thing we must get through moving forward).   As a result,
myself and John Sabo from CA have been contributing our own company's toll
free number for the call.   I was given the code late yesterday as John
wasn't able to dial-in today.   In the process, we've over looked other
number.

-----Original Message-----
From: jmessing [mailto:jmessing@law-on-line.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:14 AM
To: pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pki-tc] unable to join call!

I am not able to join the call using the telephone number provided in the
meeting notice and agenda. The conferencing system is asking for an access
code, which I cannot find in any emails from the tc or Terri. There is no
option provided to get help from an operator that I can determine. Can
someone please provide the access code to me and the list? Thanks.