Subject: Pushing Back Survey Schedule One Week?

Our survey schedule currently says (among other things):

5/14/03 Prepare final draft survey.

5/21/03 Test survey with a few respondents to find bugs,
        omissions, etc. Revise as needed.

5/21/03 Have publicity plan agreed to.

5/28/03 Post final survey. Publicize to target audience.

6/14/03 Begin analyzing results of survey.

We're doing pretty well relative to the schedule, but
slipping a bit. I have prepared a final draft survey
based on the comments from last week's PKI TC meeting
and asked OASIS to post it. I expect that will be done
by the end of today. Then I'll send the URL to our list
and also ask the Internet 2 Consortium's Higher Education
PKI Technical Advisory Group to try it out (unless someone
else has a better suggestion for a test group).

We have received permission to forward our survey invite
to most of the groups in our publicity plan (nobody has
said "No" yet!). But several requests are still in progress.

I suggest that we push our schedule back a week, giving
us a bit more time. The schedule would now say:

5/21/03 Prepare final draft survey.

5/28/03 Test survey with a few respondents to find bugs,
        omissions, etc. Revise as needed.

5/28/03 Have publicity plan agreed to.

6/4/03  Post final survey. Publicize to target audience.

6/21/03 Begin analyzing results of survey.

Does anyone have objections or concerns with this change?
It seems like a better idea than rushing to get something
out there, maybe missing the opportunity to announce the
survey to some audiences, etc. Unless I hear of compelling
concerns by the end of today (5 PM EDT), let's go ahead
and push back the schedule.

Thanks,

Steve