Subject: PKI Action Plan 0.2

Here (attached to this email) is a slightly revised
version of our PKI Action Plan. I changed the wording
in one item (the "Develop Application Guidelines for
PKI Use" item) in response to comments received from a
PKI TC member.

Since we agreed to have a review period until last
Friday for review within the TC and I have made all
the changes requested during that period (only one),
I think we can move on to discussing this plan on a
confidential basis with a small number of key stakeholders.
As agreed at the F2F, we'll feed back comments from these
stakeholders to the PKI TC email list and aim to
release a draft for public review at the end of October.

BTW, if you have not reviewed this plan, please do
so now.

Thanks,

Steve

PKIActionPlan02.pdf