Subject: Agenda for Thu Jan 29 PKI TC meeting

Here is a draft agenda for tomorrow's PKI TC meeting.
Please let me know if you have any changes.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

11:00 Roll Call and choose Minute Taker
11:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of January 21 Meeting
11:10 Review and Approve PKI Action Plan 0.5 and
      Approve Changes to be Made in 1.0 Version
11:20 Charter Subcommittees for Guidelines, Education,
      and Lower Costs
11:25 Review and Approve Statement of Support
11:35 Discuss PKI Action Plan Rollout
11:50 Discuss Exempting this Meeting from Attendance
      Requirements due to Short Notice
11:55 Any Other Business
12:00 Adjourn

Note again the revised dial-in number from my
earlier note:

U.S.: (866) 545-5220
Intl: (865) 673-3239
Code: 1305447