Subject: Japanese translations of PKI Action Plan and Press Release

Yasuo Miyakawa (miyakawa@ipa.go.jp) has kindly translated
our PKI Action Plan and recent press release into Japanese.
The translations are available from this web page:
http://www.ipa.go.jp/security/pki/pki.html

In case your Japanese is not good, here are links
directly to the PKI Action Plan and press release:

PKI Action Plan
http://www.ipa.go.jp/security/pki/pki-ap10-ja-r.pdf
Press release
http://www.ipa.go.jp/security/pki/oasis-news-pki-ja.pdf

Many thanks to Yasuo Miyakawa, who is a Chief Researcher
with the Security Engineering Laboratory of IPA/ISEC Japan.
The Information-technology SEcurity Center (ISEC) of the
Information-technology Promotion Agency is the primary
governmental center for promoting information security
in Japan.

I hope you find these translations useful. I certainly do!

Thanks,

Steve