Subject: Education SC update

Hi Everyone,

The Education SC has engaged Stephen Wilson to re-organize the PKI Forum resource page and to expand on the ROI paper.
Stephen will complete the projects by the end of the year.

We will be looking for other work items for 2005 in our next conference call.

thanks june

June Leung
Manager, PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.