Subject: Evolution of property values

In capability assigning_product_properties,  the
date_or_date_time_assignment  is on  Assigned_property.  In
representing_properties_numerically,  figure 8 shows
date_or_date_time_assignment on each representation.  Do these mean
different things?  If not,  it seems to me one way should be used in
both cases.   To conform to both,  the first observation would seem to
require a date_or_date_time_assignment  on the Assigned property and
another date_or_date_time_assignment  on  the
Property_value_representation - presumably the same time?.. I can go
either way - was there an agreement about how to do this?

Regards,
Tom

Thomas E. Hendrix
Phone: 206-544-5276