Subject: RE: [plcs-Dex] Requirements for annotation classes.

Title: RE: [plcs-Dex] Requirements for annotation classes.

And from the Concise OED:

deprecate // v.tr.

1 express disapproval of or a wish against (a plan, proceeding, purpose, etc.); deplore; plead earnestly against (deprecate hasty action).

2 a express disapproval of (a person); reprove. b = depreciate 2.

3 archaic pray against.

Given that “deprecation” is standard software term to indicate obsolescence, I quite like the definition:

1. Pray against (evil); try to avert by prayer.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited