Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] FW: PLCS Modellers Meeting

Hi
I have just checked in rough draft of some guidelines for the process of
developing reference data.
dexlib\help\dex\rd-guidelines.xml

For those without Sourceforge access, I have attached the files.

I was proposing to review this on the call.

Be aware that is still work in progress.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page: http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

-----Original Message-----
From: Cox, Carolyn P [mailto:Carolyn.Cox@rolls-royce.com]
Sent: 28 July 2004 10:56
To: 'plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [plcs-dex] FW: PLCS Modellers Meeting

Best Regards

Carolyn Cox
Capability Engineer
Rolls-Royce  plc, Naval Marine Support,
MH-9, PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE.
Phone: +44 (0) 117 97 97845
Fax: +44 (0) 117 97 94636
e-mail carolyn.cox@rolls-royce.com

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential
information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact
+44(0)1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need
assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or
monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2004 Rolls-Royce Group plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT
Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.

help.zip