Subject: Classification of SI Units

Title: Message
Hi Folks,

I've been working on  the "representing_properties_numerically" capability where an issue has been raised by Tom Hendrix. We have been classifying (i.e reference data) the units which are used with properties. Tom has pointed out that the STEP models have a full breakdown of SI units already and there could be a conflict between the value set there and what is classified. Has anyone looked into this issue ?

Regards
--
Ian Bailey
Eurostep Limited - www.eurostep.com