Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] RE: [Stepmod-devel] Changes to stepmod

Title: Message
The ISO cover has now been implemented as Rob proposed.  In interactive xml, it is reached from the css  navigation index:

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 9:18 PM
To: Hendrix, Thomas E; 'STEP Mod exploder'; 'Apinterop (apinterp)'; plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Tom

I think that the “index block” should always refer to the SC4 cover page.

The ISO page can be linked from the navigation index as below.

That way, the ballot package stays as it is and the publication process stays as it is. I.e. swaps the HTML cover pages.

You just need to check that it still works with the new ISO cover page

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited